Home | Registration | Attractions | Schedule | Lodging | Camping | Routes | Sponsors | New Attendees | Rally Team
The Concours Owners Group (COG) will host the 2017 “Show Me MO Twisties” National Rally the week of June 12-16, 2017 in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. The rally will include great riding, social activities, information seminars, guest speakers, technical sessions, and a banquet dinner.
RALLY REGISTRATION IS OPEN
05/15/2017 – Early registration period closes, final day for ordering rally shirts
06/05/2017 – Online rally registration closes
06/11/2017 – Registration desk opens for early arrivals and walk in registrations
(NOTE: Walk ins may not receive all rally amenities)
06/12/2017 – Rally officially opens
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
- If you want member pricing, be sure you are logged in and shown as paid member in the COG Member Online System at the time you register for this event.
- Signing up for COG membership after you register will not give you member pricing. If you’re joining COG using a mail-in form, wait until the system shows you as a full member before you register for the rally.
- Members should consider upgrading their membership plan to Member + Associate, so their Spouse or significant other (and other immediate family) will benefit from member pricing. An important explanation of rally pricing and the value of adding your spouse/SO/GF/BF as an associate to your membership can be found here.
Exceptions – Please contact Fred Boothe, Registration Coordinator at email@example.com to obtain member pricing in the following circumstances:
- Underage children of COG members
- If you and your Associate Member are attending with additional immediate family members, you may register the immediate family member at the discounted family rate.
- Late registrations (after May 15th) may not receive all rally amenities.
- No single day or banquet only tickets are available.
- The link to the registration is located at the bottom of this page.
|Registration Fees*||COG Members & Associates||Non Members & Guests (including forum subscribers)|
|On or before 05/15/2017||$80||$100|
* Rally shirt not include
In an effort to keep individual costs low, a rally shirt is NOT included with the rally fee. A moisture-wicking rally shirt is available pre-order only during the early registration period (on or before May 15th). You must select the shirt AND a quantity to add item to your registration. Verify that your registration includes your shirt order and that the final cost is correct. There are no plans for sale of rally shirts at the rally; rally shirt order period ends on May 15, 2017.
Cancellations before May 31st will be subject to a $15.00 service fee per registrant. If you ordered a rally shirt and still wish to receive the shirt, you must make delivery arrangements at the time of cancellation. Unclaimed rally shirts will be raffled off at the end of the rally.
No refunds will be given for cancellations made after May 31st. Refunds will be paid by check and sent via USPS.
Link to PDF Registration Form (for those who prefer snail mail). Please download the PDF, complete the form, and then follow the instructions at the bottom of the form to mail it in. If possible, download and open the PDF and complete the form on your computer before you print the document.