HOME | REGISTRATION | SPONSORS | ATTRACTIONS | SCHEDULE | RIDING | LODGING | RIDER AID | RALLY TEAM
2015 COG National Rally 2-Up Challenge Outline
Meet at hospitality area geared up with bike for rider/pillion brief and 1st leg handout at 9:15 AM sharp.
- Parking lot event prior to departure. (2279 Hawkins St. Cortez Co)
- Mileage set to zero. 1st leg Central to Fun Center cycle in Durango. (29603 US 160 Durango, CO. 81301 ) Record mileage, receive next leg instructions and pick a playing card. Reset to zero.
- Leg 2. From Fun Center cycle Durango to True Grit Café (123 N. Lana St. Ridgway CO ). Receive 3rd leg instructions, Mileage reset. Grab some lunch.
- Leg 3 from True Grit Café to Fun Center Cycle (18390 HWY 145 Delores CO ) Mileage reset. Pull another playing card.
- Return to Central. Pull last playing card if wanted. Turn in Leg sheets. Final parking lot event.
We will be playing 21 (blackjack) with a 3 deck shoe. All at or below 21 without going over gets those points. Decide to pull a 3rd card and bust no points for you. No splits.
- Fastest in Parking lot game 1 gets max points (If 40 teams, 40 points, 2nd 39, 3rd 38 etc.).
- Complete each leg and answer all questions correctly get mileage points for the entire leg. Complete each leg and miss answers lose mileage for that section of that leg.
- Fastest in parking lot game 2 gets points as described above.
- Points awarded for blackjack game as described above.
In the event of a tie we will have a ROK, paper, scissor showdown throwdown.