Home | Registration | Attractions | Schedule | Lodging | Camping | Routes | Sponsors | New Attendees | Rally Team
This year camping fees for 2017 Show Me MO Twisties Rally will be collected by COG through the rally registration process. You will pay for your tent or RV fees along with the cost of registration when you register online. This private campground is only 1 mile from the entrance to Lodge of Four Seasons, aka rally central. The campground has a newly paved road leading in and out of the facility. The following points describe the campsite and services available to campers.
CAMPSITE POINTS OF INTEREST
- This is a privately owned campground leased exclusively for COG members. Sites are available from Sunday, June 11 through and including Friday night June 16.
- Camping/RV fees include access to all Lodge of Four Seasons amenities.
- A flat rate fee of $56 for tent campers will be charged for the week, regardless of the number of nights stayed between 6/11–6/16. Water, electric and tables are available in the area.
- Flush restrooms and showers are available on site.
- The campground has a large covered pavilion with electric outlets.
- Firewood will be provided free of charge.
- *15 RV sites are available with 30 and 50 amp service for $30 per night.* (See note below)
- Evening shuttle service will be available to and from rally central.
- Al Norcross (IronButtAl) will serve as on-site coordinator during the event
**All RV campers must call Kevin Gleason (314-605-4492) to check on space availability prior to registering online. Kevin will check space availability and assign all RV spaces. There are a limited number of spaces for rigs over 34′ long. Please direct all questions or special circumstances to Kevin Gleason using the phone number provided above.