For those of you that are coming (or thinking about coming 🙂 ) to the 2013 National Rally in Idaho Falls in August, and are riding pillion (riding behind), there are a lot of things to do there that don’t involve motorcycling every day!
Here are just some of the attractions in Idaho Falls, which make it a great place to visit (even without a motorcycle!).
All of these are within walking distance of The Hotel on the Falls:
- Museum of Idaho www.museumofidaho.org
- Exhibit – Guitar – The Instrument That Rocked the World
- Historic Downtown Walking Tour of Idaho Falls (brochure available at rally registration center) www.downtownidahofalls.com
- The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho www.theartmuseum.org
- Willard Arts Center & Colonial Theater (Carr Gallery)
- Snake River Concerts (Tuesdays)
Need some exercise?
- Smiths Pancake House
- Domino’s Pizza
- Outback Steakhouse
- Olive Garden
- Jimmy John’s
- and more…….
And of course, there is a Walmart! 🙂
So, Please Join us in Idaho Falls!