HOME | REGISTRATION | SPONSORS | ATTRACTIONS | SCHEDULE | RIDING | LODGING | RIDER AID
The Concours Owners Group (COG) will host the 2014 “Silverdammit” National Rally the week of June 16-20, 2014 in Johnson City, Tennessee. The rally marks the celebration of the group’s 25th anniversary, and will include many social activities, information seminars, guest speakers, technical sessions, and a banquet dinner.
RALLY REGISTRATION IS OPEN
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
- If you want member pricing, be sure you are logged in and shown as paid member in the COG Member Online System at the time you register for this event.
- Signing up for COG membership after you register will not give you member pricing. If you’re joining COG by mail-in then wait until the system shows you as a full member before you register for the rally.
- Members should consider upgrading their membership plan to Member + Associate, so their Spouse or significant other (and other immediate family) will benefit from member pricing. An important explanation of rally pricing can be found here.
- Late or walk-in registrations may not receive all rally amenities.
- No single day or banquet only tickets are available.
Refunds by request. All refunds subject to $10.00 service fee per registrant. No refunds given after 5/15/2014.
No rally shirt is included in the rally fee in an effort to keep individual costs as low as possible. There are several rally apparel items available pre-order only during registration, including long & short T-shirt, polo shirt, moisture wicking shirt, wind shirt, and caps. Photos will be posted during November. You must select an item AND a quantity to add item to your registration. Verify that your registration includes your merchandise and that the final cost is correct.There are no plans for sale of rally merchandise at the rally; pre-order only. You may add to your rally apparel order up to the May 14, 2014 deadline. Click Here to View Photos of Rally Merchandise Samples >
Rally registration fee includes welcome gathering, Thursday banquet, rally pack, and attendance to other standard rally events. See the rally schedule for details. You will also be entered to win one of the many great door prizes that are awarded each year.
|COG Member and Associate Early Registration: on or before 2/28/14||$70.00|
|COG Member and Associate Standard Registration: 3/01/14 – 5/15/14)||$80.00|
|COG Members and Associates Late/Walk-in Registration: on or after 5/16/14)||$95.00|
|All non-members, guests, including forum subscribers||+$15.00 added to above pricing|
Link to Online Registration:
Send email to: COGNational2014@cog-online.org